- Use oil free makeup remover and a soft cloth to remove make up.
- Using the dry mascara wand to gently separate lashes, avoid brushing from the base of your lash line where the lashes are adhered.
- Although not necessary, if you choose to use mascara, use only non-waterproof mascara on the tips of the lashes only.
- Use a blow dryer on cool angled upwards towards your eyes to dry your lashes.
- Use water or protein based under eye serums.
- Don’t allow moisture around the eye area 24 hours after eyelash extension appointment
- Don’t allow direct shower water to face.
- Don’t allow shampoo, conditioner, cleaners or emollients near your lashes.
- Don’t allow direct heat to your lashes.
- Don’t use oils or heavy eye creams near the eye area.
- Don’t rub, tug, or pull on the extensions.